Assalamualaikum Wr Wb.. Good Morning!!
welcome back to SekilasKonservasiGigi.Com, a full story of my mini series updated from my social media such as instagram, facebook, google plus, and also twitter. Sometimes, I also updated my cases at Line or Linkedin. 🙂 this topic will focus only on conservative dentistry cases such as restorative dentistry and endodontic or root canal treatment.
My Restodontic Journey on Maxillary Right Second Premolar:
Access – Gingivectomy – Shape – Clean – Fill – Seal – Restore
patient came with chief complain of pain on his tooth, food always stuck in between the tooth on upper right region. From a clinical view, there was no occlusal caries, and radiographic image showed a deep and undermined caries on distal of maxillary premolar. no sign of vitality, and tenderness on percussion. the diagnosis was apical periodontitis with pulpal necrosis. after taking a proper informed consent, i started my dental treatment as follows:
1. rubberdam placement: HU Friedy rubberdam clamp (restorative treatment), Hygienic (coltene) clamp (endodontic treatment), sanctuary rubberdam sheet (endodontic treatment), and Nictone rubberdam clamp (final restorative treatment)
2. access preparation followed by gingivectomy on interproximal hyperplastic tissue
3. rewalling with composite resin
4. Shaping with i3plus file (denjoy)
5. Cleaning with sodium hypochlorite 5,25%, citric acid 40%
6. Obturation with gutta percha
7. coronally sealed with Glass Ionomer Cement
no sign and symptoms, gingiva has healed
8. tooth preparation
9. matrix placement (TOR VM) followed with composite resin placement.
10. xray evaluation with Vistaray 7.1 (durr) showed a good marginal adaptation of obturation material, tooth structure, and restorative material. from apical to coronal.
(note the healing of gingiva)
hope this dental treatment will be long last 🙂
and don’t forget to go to RunForwaRd Facebook Group to see more various cases from dentists in Indonesia:
Yup, that’s for my 142nd story in SekilasKonservasiGigi.Com, For more stories please visit CeritaPasienRio.Com or browse my fb at facebook.com/RioSuryantoro and instagram.com/Riosuryantoro don’t forget to click the follow botton on your rigth side to get the latest updates from my site.. see you on my next dental story..
thank You Very Much,
keep UP the GOOD WORK!!
keep on Sharing,
with love from Jakarta, Indonesia
Wassalammualaikum Wr Wb..
-drg. Rio Suryantoro, Sp.KG-
(Conservative Dentistry Specialist / Endodontist)