Assalamualaikum Wr Wb.. Good Morning!!
welcome back to SekilasKonservasiGigi.Com, a full story of my mini series updated from my social media such as instagram, facebook, google plus, and also twitter. Sometimes, I also updated my cases at Linkedin. 🙂 this topic will focus only on conservative dentistry cases such as restorative dentistry and endodontic or root canal treatment.
Restoration of class II cavity on maxillary 2nd molar
a patient came with a temporary filling from another operator, while xray image showed a deep cavity. the maxillary right second molar had already mesially inclined due to the absence of adjacent first molar. after taking a proper informed consent, i started my dental treatment from gingivectomy (done by electrosurgery) to composite resin restoration.
- cavity preparation
- rubberdam placement: sanctuary rubber dam clamp with its respected sheet
- matrix placement: springclip matrix (TOR VM)
- first layer of composite resin with low shrinkage stress composite resin, SDR (DensplySirona)
- layered of packable composite resin, spheretec-one (densplysirona)
- finishing and polishing with soflex (3M), enhance (densply), and white stone
- Xray evaluation with VistaRay 7.1 (Durr) showed an intact margin and homogeneous restoration’s body.
hope this dental treatment will be long last 🙂
Yup, that’s for my 152nd story in SekilasKonservasiGigi.Com, For more stories please visit CeritaPasienRio.Com or browse my fb at facebook.com/RioSuryantoro and instagram.com/Riosuryantoro don’t forget to click the follow botton on your rigth side to get the latest updates from my site.. see you on my next dental story..
thank You Very Much,
keep UP the GOOD WORK!!
keep on Sharing,
with love from Jakarta, Indonesia
Wassalammualaikum Wr Wb..
-drg. Rio Suryantoro, Sp.KG-
(Conservative Dentistry Specialist / Endodontist)
Get Closer With Me Through: