Assalammualaikum wr wb.. Good Morning!!
I Got this case.. a patient came with a spontanous pain on right lower canine, He said that he had 11 times visit from dentist to another dentist to find the cure, the last operator said that the treatment was finished.
But the story didn’t end there, the pain still persist. And this is another story my patient took for his 12th visit, hope he won’t have his 13th visit..
1. initial view at the first visit, the previous dentist placed a GIC on this tooth, the radiographic image (pict 9 showed a GIC extended through the pulp).
2. initial view from buccal site, a GIC seal it.
3. access opening
4. access opening, step by step
5. access opening,
6. starting a root canal preparation
7. finished root canal cleaning and shaping
8. obturation completed
9. before and after x-rays images.
i treated the patient with rotary instrument, sodium hypochlorite 5,25%, and obturated it. I used SDR as coronal sealing after obturation completed.
see you on my next dental story..
thank You Very Much,
keep UP the GOOD WORK!!
keep on Sharing,
Wassalammualaikum Wr Wb..
-drg. Rio Suryantoro, Sp.KG-