Assalammualaikum Wr Wb.. Good Morning!!
today is the fifth day in February 2015, yes! i think it is a good day to share my cases on SekilasKonservasiGigi.Com, conservative dentistry at a glance.. a mini story of CeritaPasienRio.Com, 🙂 in our case 11, i said that i have to go to bangkok, and now I already in Jakarta. I’ve spent 4 days and 3 nights in bangkok to attend the post session on the 6th International Conference on Adhesive Dentistry, followed by Train The Trainer on Anterior composite restoration held by Denstply ASIA. I am so honored to be able to join the training program, met all KOL”s from ASIA (particularly SE Asia + China, Taiwan, Hongkong), and got a nice and beautiful lecture from Dr. Walter Diaz. 🙂
now, is the time to continue to our case.. what i am gonna present in here is a new case right before i am heading to bangkok, at friday january 30th 2015. I got a referral from my fellow oral surgeon to treat a second premolar with pulpitis.
so, I started the examination, followed by rebuilding the missing distal wall prior to root canal treatment, then i sent back the patient to my friend.. 🙂
1. the initial radiographic image showing the extention of caries into the pulp.
2. upper rigth second premolar after access, the bleeding came from both the vital pulp and inflamed marginal gingival tissue.
3. Matrix Placement, i used omni matrix from Ultradent, make sure the cavity clean enough to place the restoration material.
4. Right after the distal build up, take a look at the initial orifice size.
5. starting the cleaning and shaping procedure.
6. an image of the sodium hypochorite in process
7. finished cleaning and shaping.
8. finished obturation.
9. radiographic image after obturation and placement of coronal seal of Glass ionomer extending the root canal to be used as root anchorage.
the files i used for cleaning and shaping were Mtwo files, with a sodium hypochlorite 5,25% as an irrigation material.
see you on my next dental story..
thank You Very Much,
keep UP the GOOD WORK!!
keep on Sharing,
Wassalammualaikum Wr Wb..
-drg. Rio Suryantoro, Sp.KG-